Monday, June 17, 2013

Super Cup Milk Tea: An Affordable Way to Enjoy a Cup of Freshness

I've never been to St. Francis for a few months now, so when I dropped today, I was surprised that there is a new store beside Skin Station. At first, I wondered what are they selling. It's a cup. A cup noodles? But there's no kitchen considering the small space it occupies. Then the sales attendant approached me (outside) and told me that they are serving iced teas, while holding a huge plastic cup.


Super Cup Pricelist

their logo

Their sales counter. See how small the space is?

... then that's the wall leading to the door..
...real SUPER CUP!
I bought Wintermelon with no jellies or pearls. It's sweet for my taste, maybe because it has fewer ice? Or maybe, I'm not just a sweet lover, lol.  Tastes like Gong Cha's winter melon tea sans the creamy milk.

When I got back to office, I showed it to my colleagues while saying.."Para akong may dalang isang pitsel ng milk tea."

For it's price, it's definitely a winner! As of writing, I'm still not done sipping it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates