Monday, January 30, 2012

Great Taste White Coffee: Soft and Creamy... Yummy!

I’m a coffee addict, can’t live without drinking cups and mugs of it. But lately I am controlling my addiction due to health reasons. I am just taking two cups per day – one in the morning, the other one in the afternoon. 

If I am in the mood, I would brew at home or buy “expensive” coffees (read: Starbucks, etc.). But on my lazy days, 3-in-1 will suffice.  I am a Nescafe fanatic then, but I got so familiar with the taste that I decided to try other instant coffees. There’s the San Mig coffee variants and Kopiko. I love San Mig coffee though everytime I take a cup of it, I have to remind myself that it is not coffee beer, lol! On Kopiko, I love its strong coffee taste but I find it lately boring. So, when I found Great Taste White Coffee at the SM grocery today, this made me smile and decided to buy a pack (10 pcs.) for P51.50.

front packaging -- white for white coffee!
back packaging
Hmmm.. so I gave it a try this afternoon and here’s the verdict. 

It’s creamy and soft in taste, though not comparable enough with the Malaysian white coffees (Ipoh coffee). It is not too sweet either, which I love. The aroma is sweet, more like a chocolate drink because it actually looks one, though much lighter in color. 

fine powder and so creammmmy! 

light coffee, almost chocolatey!

Packaging wise, the color white contrasts the usual color of the coffee packaging – brown and black, making it stand out on the shelves. It is also easy to open! This is a big plus for me because I hate those sachets that are not easy to open.

Overall, it’s worth the money. An affordable price for a white coffee.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates