Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Kitkat: Citibank 2-peso Treat

I don’t know what’s with Citibank. They don’t announce their promos beforehand nor do they send out marketing information to their cardholders. Maybe they don’t want us to avail their promos then, LOL. They just want us to swipe and guess what’s in store for those transaction receipts, other than appearing on our next monthly bill.

Better that I had checked their website because I will order a checkbook. They have their 2-peso treat wherein when you used your Citibank card within a week (promo period), you can buy special goodies for 2-peso. I missed this promo last December 2012, so definitely I said to myself that I have to try this.


I checked my statement online and saw that I have used it within the promo period. The amount is qualified since it is more than 2,500 pesos. I went to Robinsons Galleria Supermarket to redeem the Kitkat and it was hassle free. You will just have to hand them (Citibank attendants) your credit card, and the terminal will automatically determine the number of treats you can purchase. The 2-peso will also be charged to your account so no need to pay in cash the 2-peso.


Here’s the lovely limited edition Kitkat, I love the box! It includes 12 pcs. four-finger Kitkats and worth (originally) P299.00. 



UPDATE (June 24, 2013):

It's back by popular demand. If you have used your Citibank credit card within June 11 to 17, 2013 for a minimum single-receipt purchase of P2,500, you may buy your 2-peso KitKat from June 21 to 27, 2013 at Robinsons Supermarket stores. 

No need for transaction receipts, just present your Citibank credit card. Let the system work for you. 

Here are some additional pics:

the attendant checking my account at Robinsons Galleria.

Expiration Date of KitKats. My first box has also a 09 2013 expiration date.

what's inside the box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates