Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pasalubong from Korea! BB Creams!

My friends went to Korea last week and got me these for pasalubong! Weeeeeee! What else but BB creams!

Tony Moly Premium Snail BB cream and Nature's Republic Snail Therapy BB cream. Yes, its SNAIL creams -- suso / kuhol thingy lol.

They bought the Tony Moly pair/set for KRW50,000 (approx. P1,900) with free 3 facial masks, while the Nature's Republic is approximately P900. 


I'll do a separate review on these beauty products.  For now, I have to finish eating the korean chocolates first! *chomp* 


3 comments:

justvalentine said...

san to binili, tony moly shops?

Unknown said...

hi! if u need nature republic snail therapy bb cream and nature republic super origin collagen waterproof bb cream we have stock here. contact me at 09228441984. email me at jacky.usana@gmail.com

Unknown said...

how much is your snail therapy bb cream?

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates