Sunday, January 22, 2012

Yogorino: The Best Tasting Yogurt in the World

I love ice cream and sweets but I hate its calories. In our office, I have been wondering why our cafeteria does not carry ice creams nor bubble teas, when they serve almost all kinds of dishes. Until one day, my wish is granted. We now have a yogurt stand inside our cafeteria! Wooot! Much better than ice cream -- YOGORINO

It's not frozen yogurt but YOGORINO, that's all. That's their famous tagline. It is an Italian company that campaigns healthy living through probiotics.

Here in the Philippines, they have opened in Cebu (Yogorino-Phils.) and in our cafeteria (stand only); though I still don't know who is the franchisee in our cafeteria.

Anyway, it's affordable. A small cup costs P45.00 and the large one costs P75.00. Toppings costs P15.00 each -- fresh fruits or chocolates, puffed rice, mini Smarties and chocolate curls. They also sell soft ice cream in cup or belgian cones at P15.00.


small yogurt with blackberry toppings -- P60.00

I'll post more pics whenever I will try another toppings. Oftentimes, ubos na kaya no more shot taken, lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates