Thursday, January 5, 2012

Nikko Bath Scale: My Personal Timbangan

Dahil alam kong mapapasabak ako sa lafangan at chibugan last holiday season, I got myself a Nikko bathroom weighing scale at Ace Hardware, SM Megamall.

It was not really planned but got one dahil ito ang request ng aking ka-kris kringle.  Siyempre dahil inggitera ako, gusto ko meron din akong sariling akin, lol. Bought it for P442.75.  Actually, madami pagpipilian sa Ace Hardware ranging from P350 to almost P1k at dahil sa kalituhan ko, I asked the Sales Clerk which is better.  He recommended me this because at almost the same price as others, this one has 5-year warranty, while others has only 1-year warranty.  Kaso, di ko alam kung san ko ito dadalhin if ever masira man within 5 years. *toinks*

It is made from plastic and is available in different attractive colors (merong neon colors version) and designs – plain and checkered.


  
So far, it's reliable. Gives a fair score of my weight (or it gives me what I want to see, lol).

1 comments:

Malvin Watts said...

Bath weighing scale? Its a true i cant believe it first. But when i read your blog i can believe.

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates