Friday, January 20, 2012

Tik-Tila-Ok! Chicken Foodstand Along the Rails

I saw this new food card at MRT-Ortigas Station.  Quite intriguing but obvious that it sells chicken foodies!  Price ranges from P15-P50. Affordable and can be pamatid-gutom for those who are on the go.


Above picture was taken last 5 January 2012, talo si Siomai dahil nasa kabilang side siya. Most flock their hunger to Tik-Tilaok.

Guess what? After a few days, I saw a direct competition between Tik-Tilaok and Siomai House. Siomai House moved beside Tik-tilaok!


I still have to try Tik-Tilaok, maybe one day kapag hindi ako late at tumatakbo papasok ng office, lol.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I just encountered a very indecent manner from the workers of this business in Doroteo Jose Station, LRT line 1. The workers are both boys.They disrespected my girlfriend after she asked them if they are selling mineral water. Then one of them stared at me. What a shame. I feel sorry for the company of Tik-tilaOk,bcause some of their workers don't care about the company's name and reputation. I wish tik-tilaOk would do something about this. It's very immodest .

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates