Sunday, June 23, 2013

CD-R King: LCD Rapid Charger and Ecomax batteries


Got these CD-R King LCD Rapid Charger and Ecomax batteries when I bought my Fuji camera last November 27, 2012. After half a year of average use, I can say that these CDR King's babies are worth it. When I say average, it's weekly. I can't classify what kind of photographer am I, LOL All I know is I love to take pictures.

The charger can take both AAA and AA batteries. What I love most is the battery indicator because I hate guessing how much time I needed to wait. Normally, these 4 batteries would take more than 2 hours to have them recharged and would last for hours. The length of battery life depends on the way I used it -- video, shots with flash, macro, etc.

the CDR King battery charger

back with specifications

the battery indicator. 
Bought this charger for P580.00 at CR-R King Podium.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates